Papers as a corresponding author (Recent 5-yrs)
- Stromal fibroblasts from the interface zone of human breast carcinomas induce an epithelial-mesenchymal transition-like state in breast cancer cells in vitro. J Cell Sci 2010; 123:3507-14
- In situ identification and localization of IGHA2 in the breast tumor microenvironment by mass spectrometry. J Proteome Res 2012 ;11(9):4567-74.
- Invasive breast cancer induces laminin-332 upregulation and integrin β4 neoexpression in myofibroblasts to confer an anoikis-resistant phenotype during tissue remodeling. Breast Cancer Res 2012 ;14(3):R88.
- Targeting ILK and β4 integrin abrogates the invasive potential of ovarian cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2012 ;427(3):642-8.
- Nuclear localization of Nm23-H1 in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is associated with radiation resistance. Cancer. 2011 ;117(9):1864-73.
- Molecular portraits of intratumoral heterogeneity in human ovarian cancer. Cancer Lett 2011;307:62-71
- Proteomic molecular portrait of interface zone in breast cancer. J Proteome Res 2010 9:5638-45
- Laminin-332-rich tumor microenvironment for tumor invasion in the interface zone of breast cancer. Am J Pathol 2011; 178: 373-81
- CD24+ cells from hierarchically organized ovarian cancer are enriched in cancer stem cells. Oncogene 2010; 29: 2672-80
- Molecular Proteomics Imaging of Tumor Interfaces by Mass Spectrometry. J Proteome Res 2010; 9:1157-64
- Nuclear localization of Nm23-H1 in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is associated with radiation resistance. Cancer 2011; 117:1864-73.
- Role of p53 in antioxidant defense of HPV-positive cervical carcinoma cells following H2O2 exposure. J Cell Sci 2007; 120:2284-90
- HPV integration begins in the tonsillar crypt and leads to the alteration of p16, EGFR and c-myc during tumor formation. Int J Cancer 2007; 120:1418-25
- Targeted RNA interference of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p110-beta induces apoptosis and proliferation arrest in endometrial carcinoma cells. J Pathol 2007; 212:161-9
- Induction of Cell Apoptosis in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells by Cyclin A1 SiRNA. Cancer Science 2006; 97:1082-92
- Comparative Proteomics of Ovarian Epithelial Tumors. J Proteome Res 2006;5: 1082-90.
- Comparative proteomics of pulmonary tumors with neuroendocrine differentiation. J Proteome Res 2006 5:643-50
- Methylation of p16INK4a Is a Non-Rare Event in Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia. Diag Mol Pathol 2006;,15:74-82
- Elevation of cyclin B1, active cdc2, and HuR in cervical neoplasia with human papillomavirus type 18 infection. Cancer Lett 2006; 232:170-8.
- Proteomic Analysis of Progressive Factors in Uterine Cervical Cancer. Proteomics 2005; 5: 1481-93.
- Loss of cyclin B1 followed by downregulation of cyclin A/cdk2, apoptosis and ati-proliferation in HeLa cell line. Int J Cancer 2005; 116; 520-5.
- Synchronous Coexpression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and Cyclooxygenase-2 in Carcinomas of the Uterine Cervix. Clin Cancer Res 2004; 10:1366-74.
- MMP expression profiling in recurrent stage IB lung cancer. Oncogene 2004;23:845-51
- Expression of stem cell markers in an uterine endometrium over a lifetime. Fertil Steril 2004;81:403-7
- Prospective evaluation of longitudinal changes in human papillomavirus genotype and phylogenetic clade associated with cervical disease progression. Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 120:284-90
- Detection of sexually transmitted infection and human papillomavirus in negative cytology by multiplex-PCR. BMC Infect Dis. 2010; 10:284
- Glassy cell carcinoma predominantly commits to a squamous lineage and is strongly associated with high-risk type human papillomavirus infection. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2009 ;28:389-95
- Role of p53 in antioxidant defense of HPV-positive cervical carcinoma cells following H2O2 exposure. J Cell Sci. 2007; 120:2284-94.
- HPV integration begins in the tonsillar crypt and leads to the alteration of p16, EGFR and c-myc during tumor formation. Int J Cancer. 2007; 120:1418-25
- Methylation of p16INK4a is a non-rare event in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Diagn Mol Pathol. 2006; 15:74-82.
- Multinucleation of koilocytes is actually multilobation. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006; 16:686-9.
- Elevation of cyclin B1, active cdc2, and HuR in cervical neoplasia with human papillomavirus type 18 infection. Cancer Lett. 2006; 232:170-8
- Multinucleation of koilocytes is in fact multilobation and is related to aberration of the G2 checkpoint. J Clin Pathol. 2005; 58:576-82
- Proteomic analysis of progressive factors in uterine cervical cancer. Proteomics. 2005;5:1481-93.
- G2 checkpoint in uterine cervical cancer with HPV 16 E6 according to p53 polymorphism and its screening value. Gynecol Oncol. 2003; 90:15-22
- Correlation of cervical carcinoma and precancerous lesions with human papillomavirus (HPV) genotypes detected with the HPV DNA chip microarray method. Cancer. 2003; 97:1672-80
- Genotyping of 22 HPV types by DNA chip in Korean women: comparison with cytological diagnosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003; 188:56-62.
- Alteration of cell cycle in cervical tumor associated with human papillomavirus: cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors.Yonsei Med J. 2002; ;43:722-8. Review.
- Detection of human papillomavirus in warty carcinoma of the uterine cervix: comparison of immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization and in situ polymerase chain reaction methods. Pathol Res Pract. 1998;194:713-20
- Underexpression of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitors in cervical carcinoma.Gynecol Oncol. 1998;71:38-45
- Correlation between G1 cyclins and HPV in the uterine cervix. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1997 ;16:339-47
- Effect of cetrorelix acetate on apoptosis and apoptosis regulatory factors in cultured uterine leiomyoma cells. Fertil Steril. 2005; 84:1526-8.
- Composite three-marker assay for early detection of kidney cancer.
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013;22(3):390-8.
- Panel of candidate biomarkers for renal cell carcinoma. J Proteome Res. 2010; 9:3710-9.
- Pathological effects of prostate cancer correlate with neuroendocrine differentiation and PTEN expression after bicalutamide monotherapy. J Urol 2009;182:1378-84. And 14 articles more